You can add new rubrics from menu -> Academic Settings (or directly from the icon top right), then go to «NOTE TYPE«.
- Use the button to add a new rubric:
- Use the button to edit the rubric:
- Click on the cell to edit its content
- The button "TO IMPORT» allows you to import rubrics from a CSV file.
- The option "Automatic percentages» allows you to put your own percentages or weights in the criteria.
- The button It is used to add rows or columns to the rubric.
- To delete a row or column make a long press on the header and in the context menu select «Delete«.
- To reuse criteria or descriptions make a long press above the cell and select «More criteria» or «More descriptions«.
Once the type of note has been created, go to the main notes screen and create a column with the type of rubric note to evaluate by means of rubrics.