You can quickly make rubrics by creating them with LibreOffice Calc o Excel from your PC in CSV format, then import them into Teacher Notebook. I recommend LibreOffice Calc because it's free, it works on any PC, be it Windows, Mac or Linux, and it has nothing to envy Excel.
Steps to import rubrics:
- Download an example rubric to your PC:
- Classroom Discussion Rubric (classroom_debate_csv)
- Group work rubric (work_group_csv)
- Edit the downloaded CSV file on your PC with a text editor, with LibreOffice Calc or with Excel (I recommend LibreOffice). In the examples, the character set is UTF8 and the separator is the symbol ";".
- Once modified, save it and upload it to your device
- From the app go to menu -> Academic Settings or directly from the icon above .
- Go to the «NOTE TYPE«. Use the button «+» to create a new rubric.
- Edit the rubric created with the button
- Press the button "TO IMPORT«
- Select the CSV file that you have copied to your device, to do this click on the «FIND FILE«.
- Click on the button «Accept«.